- In order to ensure everyone can enjoy their time at Bonnechere Lodge we ask that the following rules be observed.
- Quiet time is 11 pm – 9 am
- No pets on the beach. They are welcome to swim at the boat ramp.
- No fireworks at anytime, during any holiday.
- No loud music anytime
- No Smoking or Glass Bottles or glasses on the beach.
- Please don't move beach loungers and chairs.
- No Lifeguard on duty.
- Fishing in the bay is from the long fishing dock. Please do not use docks occupied by boats.
- Please do not pour grease down sinks or toilets.
- Campfires must be attended at all times and properly extinguished before you leave. All campfires are subject to local fire bans that may be in effect.
NOTE: WE ARE CURRENTLY IN A FIRE RESRICTED ZONE. NO CAMPFIRES PERMITTED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.
- No Smoking in Cottages or on the beach. The ashtrays are for use on decks.
- All occupants must be registered upon arrival.
- Check in is 3pm or later and check out by 10 am during summer months.
- Pets must be on leash and walked OFF the property to poop. You must provide your own blankets to cover furniture as the next guest might have pet allergies. Extra cleaning charges will apply for our staff to clean up after your pet.
- Fire pit: fires only between 7pm-midnight. Max size 2' x 2'. Subject to local fire bans.
- No glass bottles on the beach or fire pit
- Please do not pour grease down sinks or toilets. Please use cans or jars supplied.
- No tents outside cottages
- Please recycle and use the composter. Garbage disposal is expensive in this municipality and recycling is mandatory. Extra charges will apply to sort your garbage.
- Fishing license required 18-65
- Please be considerate to other guests
- Report any damages immediately
- No littering anywhere please!
- Parents must be present at all times when kids are on the beach or swimming.
- Parking on road adjacent to cottages, do not drive on the grass except in specifically authorized areas. Use the supplied carts to move items to and from your cottage, then please return the cart for the next guest.
- Most important rule – Enjoy your stay!
- Quiet Hours : Quiet time is from 11:00 p.m. – 9:00 a.m. You are responsible for the behaviour of any guests you may have visiting. No loud music anytime.
- Visitors: Your yearly rate is for 2 registered adults (over 50). Anyone else is a visitor regardless of family status. You must request a guest prior to visiting the park with names and contact info. Management reserves the right to limit guests. Maximum 4 guest per trailer site. Day guests must leave by 10pm and those 18+ pay $15 each for an overnight stay in your trailer. Guests must park in non-designated areas. Owner must be present at all times when visitors are here. Visitors are not allowed to bring pets.
- Pets: Pets must be leashed at all times and taken off property to do their business and to be picked up after. You are responsible for any damage to the grounds caused by pets. No excessive barking. Max 1 dog per site unless approved by management.
- Trailers must be kept clean, tidy and well maintained. Cleaned and opened by June 15 each year. No power washing in July or Aug. Other times you must check management before washing to prevent stress on the well. No building decks or loud maintenance in July & Aug.
- Any deck construction must be approved by management prior to any work being started.
- No watering grass or washing vehicles and boats anytime to preserve our well.
- Grass cutting is generally done on Thursdays. Weed trimming may or may not be done at the same time. Please move all furniture off of the grass when you hear the lawn mower coming. If you are not going to be at your site during the week, please remove all furniture before leavng.
- All firewood is to be stacked adjacent to your trailer or deck only. Not along fences.
- To prevent the spread of invasive species, do not bring firewood from outside of the township. Either order firewood from a local supplier or purchase firewood at the office. Our firewood is locally supplied.
- Air conditioners/fans and lights are to be turned off when not at your site. Site holders who forget to turn off electrical such as air conditioners and lights before leaving will be contacted and may have hydro to trailer turned off. Use of electric heaters not permitted. The current flat rate system for hydro is monitored to determine if this a viable model, or if a switch to "pay-per-use" is in order for next year.
- All sites come with 1 designated parking spot. If you have a second vehicle must be parked in guest area and may be limited. No vehicles are to be parked inside the trailer park
- No tents on trailer sites. Max 1 vehicle per site and must use designated spot.
- Please use designated chairs and loungers for trailer side use of the beach.
- Please do not move chairs and loungers from their designated spots. If there is a shortage, please contact the office.
- Fire pit on Lodge property is for cottagers only.
- Bonnechere Lodge insures its own property. It does not insure the property of its customers. Each site holder must have their own insurance covering: trailer, boat, liability (including host liability for visitors), contents, motorized boats in storage, etc. for the loss of damage through fire, theft, collision, and vandalism or otherwise, for 12 months of the year and absolves Bonnechere Lodge or owners of any responsibility.
- Remember, Have Fun and enjoy your time at Bonnechere Lodge.
Rules are subject to change.
Please feel free to contact us with any concerns.